Can one block a DFP poster?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2018
There is a poster here who mostly argues and nit-picks posts - if I click on their name and click "ignore" will that block them from seeing my posts and me seeing theirs similar to the facebook function? Thanks

Jun 8, 2016
There is a poster here who mostly argues and nit-picks posts - if I click on their name and click "ignore" will that block them from seeing my posts and me seeing theirs similar to the facebook function? Thanks
It doesn't allow you to block them from seeing your posts. You won't see theirs but you will know that somebody you "ignored" posted..

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
It doesn't allow you to block them from seeing your posts. You won't see theirs but you will know that somebody you "ignored" posted..

And I’m not sure but it might not block a quoted post. If that’s the case you can still see some posts from the person you blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
And I’m not sure but it might not block a quoted post. If that’s the case you can still see some posts from the person you blocked.

It does block quoted posts from what I can remember ( I have only blocked one member and they were banned shortly thereafter anyway..lol)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
I wasn’t sure. In another form that I frequent there are a couple of knuckleheads. But blocking them you can still see their quoted posts which kind of defeated the whole purpose… Lol

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Kris, in attempting to block a poster, you give them some sort of power. Instead, maybe look at their point of view and understand that that poster represents a lot of similar people who you won't get along with and move on from that. Blocking a poster won't prevent them from reading your posts and responding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478