Camwood bat...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 9, 2020
we use one daily. we have incorporated into her daily routine and drill mostly off tee. just bought new one to measure the same length as her game bat.. helps build quicker and stronger hands with the weight down at hands.. the 30 day program they sell is helpful to get started but we use now for just muscle memory.. most who haven't used or try don't see the value and have to say when we utilize at a facility we get asked a lot about and when my daughter hands to another coach or player to try the initial reaction of how heavy and weighted it actually is is priceless mores since my kid is used to it and swings with relative ease .. we have noticed a few more from time to time in the facility .. also the facebook group is quite helpful with suggestions on swings in a positive reinforcement way since most kids are of different talent and age groups.. best of luck

May 28, 2019
i like our camwoods. i use predominantly to build strength. Its been a bit more of an offseason toy for us. Hit a bucket or two with this and flip to a lighter bat etc. (in pic is 28" and 32")

I did throw some lizard grips on the bats, helps i think with hand comfort.

Attachments

• camwoods.jpg
    camwoods.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee