Camp & Tour Video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2013
Boring or not, I really appreciate you taking the time to put this up. NC State is on the very small and short list of my DD's schools. She has never been to one of their camps, mostly because of the cost. I've heard that their camps are mostly about hitting and I do like that, as my DD is all about the bat and everything else second. I may try to get her to a batting only camp in the summer if they have one. Otherwise, just avoid the cattle call camps.

Are you guys from NC? I saw LOTS of jerseys I recognize there.

Apr 25, 2019
Very cool. Thank you for putting this together. One question I did have is who calls the pitches on the live hitting and pitching? Just curious...

Jul 9, 2016
We are from N. IL.
HC is adamant for the girls to get out to camps, write letters and CC him, etc, etc, etc.
DD is a freshman in HS.

I heard my daughter say they were looking for going long.

Now I saw a lot of the balls going over the fence with front toss, but was totally surprised that the Pitchers could hold their own with the long balls over the fence. These ladies could hit. For that matter, most camps I have been to recently their is a fair amount of the ladies that are real power hitters.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
odd format. sure are a LOT of girls standing around at times...
Most camps we have attended have done a MUCH better job of keeping girls busy...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23