Break in a glove for the first time

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 30, 2020
Hi!! I got a Nokona x2 elite 12.5 glove off eBay (it said for a older modal but sent the newer one =D) last June for 300 and have been trying to break it in for spring season. So far I've only played catch with it and used Nokona glove conditioner ( probably too much at first). at first it was extremely hard to catch with and now feels awesome! But there is this little indent where i put my two fingers, (skip the one after my trigger finger and put it in the other finger closet to pinkie) should i be worried? I love my glove but am worried that i might mess up the break in and have it effect me later.

Jun 30, 2020
sorry, idk how to word it really....
i got a glove over the summer, and have been trying to break it in since then for my highschool softball season, and was wondering how long it takes to break something in by just playing catch?

Jun 30, 2020
sorry, idk how to word it really....
i got a glove over the summer, and have been trying to break it in since then for my highschool softball season, and was wondering how long it takes to break something in by just playing catch?
also there is a bubble/ indent forming where my middle 2 fingers are when i close my glove for some reason and i have no clue if that's good or bad

May 23, 2015
also there is a bubble/ indent forming where my middle 2 fingers are when i close my glove for some reason and i have no clue if that's good or bad
Wayyyy too much oil or whatever you put in there. Also did you use water? That will cause stretching

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802