Brand new fields

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Well not a new complex, the concession part of the complex is the same, which is in the middle of the fields. The infields are artificial turf (fake turf sand mix) with state of the art drainage. The outfields are grass with state of the art drainage as well.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
IMG_0031.jpeg

This is the main field. Where there is records and how teams finished with (HS) boards on the fence. Our HS team is a dominate force in their league, as you can see we have good local support and TB teams feeding the HS team. We have won state 3 times I think, I think I might have lost track. I know my nieces team made it to the State championship 3 years in a roll, winning 1 and coming in 2nd twice.

If you live in Washington come play in some tournaments in Chehalis Wa. Look up W.F. West HS to see how many times we have made it to State.

Last edited:
May 16, 2016
Illinois
Very nice, wish we had something like this close to where I live. How deep are the fences? Do they play baseball there also? I am guessing the fences are too short to play anything above 12u baseball.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Very nice, wish we had something like this close to where I live. How deep are the fences? Do they play baseball there also? I am guessing the fences are too short to play anything above 12u baseball.

The fences are being replaced, it should be 200ft. In the one picture with the buildings in the background. that has always been a shorter field, pic three. The younger kids were on that field and it didn't have a outfield fence.

The complex is for fastpitch only, no adult slow pitch. We redid the park 20 years ago and it was nice. the drainage wasn't working well after 20 years. We did all the work ourselves. This time a professional field construction crew did all the work.

Edited my post, reread.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802