Bradley Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone have much experience with the Bandito Pro line that he carries? My daughter is 8 and small but has played alot of softball and is needing a new glove. She currently uses a Vinci 10" and I was going to pull the trigger on a 11.75" Bandito but he currently has a Bandito Pro on sale for $160. Seems like a much better glove for not alot higher price.

Apr 15, 2018
Really nice gloves. Thicker and heavier than the regular bandito/next play. Still not a brick by any means.

I have a 11.75 bandito pro. My 9 yr old daughter can handle it ok after I worked on it some. It’s still not game ready, we just work it when playing catch and practicing in our own. She currently uses one of the original bandito fastback h webs that she has a few seasons on. It has been a great glove as well.

I’d go for the pro with the current sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 24, 2020
Really nice gloves. Thicker and heavier than the regular bandito/next play. Still not a brick by any means.

I have a 11.75 bandito pro. My 9 yr old daughter can handle it ok after I worked on it some. It’s still not game ready, we just work it when playing catch and practicing in our own. She currently uses one of the original bandito fastback h webs that she has a few seasons on. It has been a great glove as well.

I’d go for the pro with the current sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.

Feb 3, 2016
I will have a review on a custom Bradley glove with pictures posted tonight.
9fd15c62ec40adf86602537ed1e9cb11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802