Boulder IDT success!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
DD is having a great summer. Her offense was great in OKC with a .462 BA and 1.00 slugging and made the top 10 in tournament RBI's , but she had some adversity defensively and didn't get a lot of playing time. Came to IDT with a vengeance, lots of discussion about production and maximizing output when given an opportunity, and she totally pulled it off. Best part was in the bottom of the last inning two outs, the opposing batter hit a high pop up to DD behind the dish and she made the 3rd out.

Made the most of her defensive opportunity with and earned tons and tons of playing time. At the plate, she was lights out (.680 BA, 5 doubles, 3 HR, 1.240SLG). I pulled this from the extra inning softball website for National Club Player of the Week honorable mention!

* Mia Krueger, a 2024 C for OC Batbusters – Stith 14U, helped her team win the Boulder IDT championship as she went a fantastic 17-for-25 at the plate (.680 batting average) in 10 games.
She also smacked three home runs and five doubles while knocking in 14 runs. Also impressive: her 28 plate appearances, Mia struck out just once while walking three times.

Sometimes it's nice being the hammer instead of the nail in the softball world!
IMG_20210705_184125.jpg

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Thanks everyone! The total bummer was I wasn't even there! I've been home with DS who is in his own Little League all star season, so I missed it!

Jun 3, 2021
Outstanding job! Being at one of the toughest positions behind the plate makes it even more impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802