Bought 2cf8 - am I nuts or good deal

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2019
Background- My 11 year old needs a new bat, long story short, I obsess over it for months without buying - Then Just now I bought 2 CF8 in 10 seconds. I have to ask was this an really good deal or am I not remembering my notes correctly? 30, -12 for $99 and a 31, -11 for $48. - plus shipping for each

First I bought the 3O, -12 because that’s the size I think she needs then I though oh no, that -11 is too good to pass up and I went back online and bought that one too.
I guess the issue is they could be in bad shape- it’s from sideline swap.

DD is 4’5”, 60 pounds, using a 28 -12 super light basic bat- she had been reluctant to use anything heavier and finally agreed she needs something bigger/longer. (For reference, she is smaller than any girls on the 10u team)

My husband is going to kill me when he gets home from practice with her...

Apr 20, 2015
Those are a really good deal but they're both likely too big for her size still. Keep em though fantastic bats at a phenomenal price

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

May 6, 2019
No I not nuts- but I am an idiot!!! The bats are baseball. No wonder they were cheap. I searched under softball but didn’t look enough. That -12 should have clued me in...
Back to more careful shopping.

May 6, 2019
No I not nuts- but I am an idiot!!! The bats are baseball. No wonder they were cheap. I searched under softball but didn’t look enough. That -12 should have clued me in...
Back to more careful shopping.
Sideline swap makes it easy to cancel a sale though :) and nice sellers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802