Book - mental toughness or other softball related favorites?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for all the great recommendations! I have a huge list started now and keep adding them to my cart on thriftbooks, have been able to pick some up for $3-4. I really wanted to get a paper copy of the Mentally Tough Teens but can't find it new and the used price is outrageous, so I got it on kindle. Feel free to keep adding more. Thanks again!

Sep 21, 2017
PA
For those wanting Mentally Tough Teens, reach out to Justin on social media. I've had more than a few conversations with him, specifically Instagram. He's a great guy. He may be able to do something with the publisher.

Nov 15, 2019
For those wanting Mentally Tough Teens, reach out to Justin on social media. I've had more than a few conversations with him, specifically Instagram. He's a great guy. He may be able to do something with the publisher.

Thanks for the idea, I left a message for him on Instagram.

Jul 1, 2019
We just picked up "The Champion's Mind: How great athletes think, train and thrive" by Jim Afremow, will update with what she thinks once she gets into it.

Aug 2, 2019
Copies of Mentally Tough Teens available on amazon for $10-$20 now. I paid a lot more, and it was worth every penny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802