Blue Ghost or 2020 Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
Wait, I thought the Blue Ghost was hot but defective? /snark/

If the Blue only going to last for 15 swings, buy the blue ghost cheap and then get the DS as a warranty replacement, right? /also snark/

If the Blue only going to last for 15 swings, buy the blue ghost cheap and then get the DS as a warranty replacement, right? /also snark/

W

a

Wait, You really need to consider another hobby. Wait, why not just post your feelings and not comment on anybody else’s.

Wait, I don’t remember anybody annointing you guru of everything softball.

Wait, why not keep showing your ignorance and just keep hounding posters with a different opinion than yours.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
And a ton of other teams sponsored by other brands still use bats years old. If you are swinging a bat you are comfy with,
you aren't gonna switch.
I forget who it was, but when the blue came out...there was a very good player still using a white/orange mako beat to hell.
Was it better, no, but she had it where she wanted it and was comfy. You see WAYYY more older CF's and LXTs out there than the latest
models on college teams...are they better than the new ones, prob not...but the hitter is comfy with them.

That was Rachel Garcia using a 2015 Mako during the 2018 season. She finally went to a Blue Ghost last year 2019.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Way to long ago for me to remember...just remember people making a stink about it like there was something
fishy behind it...haha. Nothing fishy, people use what they are comfy with

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Way to long ago for me to remember...just remember people making a stink about it like there was something
fishy behind it...haha. Nothing fishy, people use what they are comfy with

Garcia probably had that tank Mako broken in and singing after thousands of swings. She hit the same number of HRs in 2018 with the Mako as 2019 with the Ghost. Unreal.

Feb 18, 2014
I am glad that DD didn't like her ghost. Between the frequent broken bats, the single stamp, single stamp.... ooh look a dual stamp version fiascoes.... this dog don't hunt.

Feb 15, 2017
From personal perspective my DD is about 60% Ghost Advanced now. They weren't smart enough to order from core and we have three broke already. One the day after purchase, one about a week later, and rhe third this weekend from using in game at 48 degrees.

DD has seen quite an increase in distance from the Adavced vs her Mizuno F20 which just busted. She's went up to a 31 drop 10 from the Mizuno 31 drop 11 and says the bat feels more balanced. I think part of the increase may be the extra ounce in her case.

Other girls who went from the dual stamp ghost to the advance are seeing increases as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You prob went up 2 ounces actually and maybe a tad more, so the added distance def has some to do with that part. The
31/20 PC prob weighed close to that and the 31/21 ADV is prob around 22 or a tad more.

I have been told by many, the ADV takes like 30-40 swings then it gets up and goes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K