Blue Ghost or 2020 Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Can’t use the Blue Ghost for LL Rec ball. It can be used for MS & HS ball.

I’m watching the LL Junior League Championship (taped it) and just noticed a batter using the gold Ghost ... then I saw your post. I don’t work LL so I didn’t realize they don’t use the ASA stamp.

Apr 28, 2019
Demarini cf7? 31-20
That’s a quality bat. A bit dated but a good bat non the less. It’s evenly balanced which promotes good bat speed.
Have you considered 2019/2020 CF Zen? Upgraded composite and connection joint and huge barrel in drop 11. Comparable to Ghost, Sluggers, & PC. If she likes the feel of Demarini’s it may be the way to go. If she/you are looking for a change definitely demo other bats if possible. Most of your high end bats are comparable performance wise. It’s just a matter of looks, feel & sound IMO.

Apr 28, 2019
I’m watching the LL Junior League Championship (taped it) and just noticed a batter using the gold Ghost ... then I saw your post. I don’t work LL so I didn’t realize they don’t use the ASA stamp.
Yes only gold Ghost for LL. It has the UTrip thumb print required for LL. Total BS but I blame Easton for creating the confusion. If a bat isn’t good for all Associations why make it? I would say marketing/sales tactic to require parents to purchase two bats instead of just one. Not cool.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Yes only gold Ghost for LL. It has the UTrip thumb print required for LL. Total BS but I blame Easton for creating the confusion. If a bat isn’t good for all Associations why make it? I would say marketing/sales tactic to require parents to purchase two bats instead of just one. Not cool.

You don’t put any of the onus on the sanctioning body for not giving its approval for the bat stamp?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478