Blue Ghost or 2020 Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Not a lot of - if any - difference, performance-wise. My DD had the blue, and now has the dual-stamp (2020). She hits the ball hard with both, and sometimes the ball goes over the fence. She likes the paint job on the 2020 better.

May 29, 2015
Not performance related, but relevant to the decision:

What codes/organizations will you be playing? If you play USSSA you will not be able to use the blue Ghost. Any other organizations and you shouldn’t have any problems,

Jul 31, 2019
Blue ghost will give you 2 mph more exit velocity (on average) but is not as forgiving if you don’t Center a ball due to its outer barrel being softer. For Rec, Jr and Sr high, the new duel stamp will be a little easier to hit. I will say the duel stamp has a “heavier swing”, possible due the the handle size difference

Mar 4, 2018
Question regarding the Blue Ghost. Can the blue Ghost be used in PGF? We don't play much USSSA in this area. Our entire schedule will be PGF and some ASA/USA tournaments.

There are some very good prices out on the Blue Ghost currently.

Also, my daughter is currently moving up to first year 12u and swings a Demarini CF Zen 31-20. I am thinking I should find a 31-20 Blue Ghost since the Ghost should be a full once heavier than the CF Zen. Does that make sense?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802