Blast motion vs Diamond Kinetics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
Texas
Anybody here use either of these to aid in instruction? Looking to get one, just not sure which would be the best option for me. Any pros/cons of each? Thanks

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I have Blast and like it. Never seen DK. I think lots of the metrics are the same, just different apps. There should be a list of both devices metrics. Maybe check in on how much the subscription is for both, if you want extra metrics. Blast is $60 (player) or $100 (coach) for a year.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Even if your not technical the bat sensor and app trim every swing while filming. You can replay the swing anytime you like. Handy while doing filming.

I have the dk just because it is used in conjunction with the win reality system I use it mostly to show the actual swing plane I like how you can move around the image like it’s 3D to see the view from front back side or from above once the win reality system figures out how to get dk swing plane into its metrics it will be a game changer. Blast doesn’t work with win reality

Apr 25, 2019
My DD was introduced to the Diamond Kinetics sensor at the Florida Camp and went out and bought one as soon as the camp was over. So far she loves it and the feedback is enough to understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802