Blanket Waiver for D3

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Are D3 schools playing this year? Looking for schedules of some the schools my DD is interested in seeing no games. NCAA scoreboard pages only shows a few games all year between what looks like the same small group of schools.

I live right near a D3 school and they are still waiting on the conference to decide their fate by the end of this month. Same for the NESCAC conference. They are practicing, but still deciding on game play at this point.

Jul 29, 2012
NC
My Daughters D3 school was to start today but got rained out. They start tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2019
MN
The school that DD is committed to announced this week that they will only play home games and will not travel. But there's still no schedule online yet, so I'm not sure what is going on.
How do you get away with only playing home games? Doesn't work too well if every team takes that position.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Are D3 schools playing this year? Looking for schedules of some the schools my DD is interested in seeing no games. NCAA scoreboard pages only shows a few games all year between what looks like the same small group of schools.
Minnesota D3s are playing this year.
The NCAA is holding D3 championships, but is trying to reduce the field to about 75% of normal; basically allowing all automatic qualifiers and cutting down on at-large bids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802