Black Friday

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 5, 2014
44pro custom glove is doing their 30% off using code turkey30.
Do you have any experience with their gloves? If so, what do you think of them? Of all the custom gloves i have designed I like their options the best but in the end DD has to use it to play which is most important.

Dec 20, 2019
Do you have any experience with their gloves? If so, what do you think of them? Of all the custom gloves i have designed I like their options the best but in the end DD has to use it to play which is most important.
Sorry i have not. Their prices with the code is a good deal, since you can design her glove to matches her team colors.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I sent you a PM. I need to know what I need to do attach a pocket radar to the LynkSpyder. It seems like a good sturdy attachment but it seems like I need some optional attachments.
Responded to your IM, but others might want to know as well:

You have a couple options. If you just want to mount the pocket radar, this is setup we recommend:

If you want to mount a camera and a Pocket Radar at the same time, this setup will work (replace the smartphone with the pocket radar):

Jul 19, 2020
Pgfsportinggoods.com had a 50% off sale. They have a pretty limited supply of things but I was able to find some Easton batting gloves, Mizuno socks, and an empty ball bucket to snag with for $30

... until it added $40 for shipping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802