Black Friday deals 2022

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2018
Never used them, but know several players that swear by them. JAX batting gloves are 40% off:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Never used them, but know several players that swear by them. JAX batting gloves are 40% off:

Thank you, just saved me some money on Jax batting gloves.

Oct 26, 2019
Do they not have a fastpitch catcher mitt? I was so excited for this sale and realized that type of glove isn’t listed

Hmm I guess not. I don’t know how long they have had softball gloves for…I have actually never owned a 44 glove.

Oct 12, 2020
Do they not have a fastpitch catcher mitt? I was so excited for this sale and realized that type of glove isn’t listed

The HND Signature series is advertised as having a wide pocket, but I don't know their gloves. I'd contact them as they used to have a softball specific catcher's mitt. Maybe it was brought into their other line or was otherwise redundant.

Feb 24, 2022
Eastbay is going under, so they have a lot of discounted helmets, cleats, and clothing available.
I got a brand new 2022 Ghost for $300 over the Summer from Eastbay. Someone over there must have screwed up by not excluding bats in their 40% off sale. I also got a pair of Mike Trout cleats for my son for like $40. Seems like they are always having sales, hate to see them go under, but their loss is our gain.

Oh, DeMarini is having a big sale - picked up a 2022 CF for about 50% off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28