Black Friday deals 2021?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Driveline Baseball is running a deal on its mini hitting plyos and other bundles.

Looks like it runs through Cyber Monday.

I haven't updated the threads about hitting plyo's but we finally started using them and I like them.

The mini's are a few grams over the weight of a 12" softball, I know they make some nervous about hitting with game bats but since they are the same weight it doesn't bother me. Keep in mind you are taking advice from a physics dunce on that one, lol!

Aug 3, 2019
Wilson dropped a "35% off select gloves" for those in the market for a glove. might be something you like there.
and
Easton posted this "25% Off Sitewide Sale For Black Friday Weekend"
and
Remington has this to offer "Put away those leftovers and enjoy 20% off regular-priced merchandise"

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
Weird to stumble into, but woot! has a 2022 Ghost for sale for $319
Listing says 31-21 , but also says -11 .... so no idea what size it is, but here ya go? ....
I would be very careful of that listing because if the possibility that the seller isn't an authorized dealer. These days the warranty on a new bat is pretty critical.

I bet @CoreSoftball20 competes or beats on that price anyway, and you know you will get a legit receipt for any possible warranty claim.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom