Biological Male Wins NCAA Women’s Track Championship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2013
Peer reviewed myself? No. Worked directly with doctors doing such things, yes. I ran the IT dept for a group of pathologists and am familiar with the process. If we want to talk how political science can be though, two words: climate change. Not trying to move the discussion there at all, but simply to say that for every "fact" there is another "fact" refuting said "fact". This is a hot button topic that has a lot of feelings attached to it.

Feb 15, 2017
Everybody has agreed that it is a competitive issue for biological males to play with girls. The other stuff being discussed has no relevance and is often based upon uninformed opinions. For example, raise your hand if you have ever been through the peer review process required for a scientific paper to be published It isn't a perfect system but 999 times out of 1000 it results in good science.

Google would say peer reviewed journals can be hoodwinked as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016

Google would say peer reviewed journals can be hoodwinked as well.

It isn't a perfect system but 999 times out of 1000 it results in good science.

Jun 8, 2016
East Anglia University and Climate gate ring a bell?

What part of it isn't a perfect system do you not understand? You aren't going to bait me into debating climate change on here though..good try.

Jun 8, 2016
It can't be perfect yet, but I think we do everyone a disservice if we do not at least strive to be good.
Are we still talking about peer review because if we are then it is already good. You guys are looking at a few examples and saying it is a crooked system when in general millions of scientific,mathematical and engineering papers are published yearly which undergo a fair and thorough peer review process.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
"If smoking causes cancer then why did my buddy's co-worker's grandma smoke until she was 102? Must be bad science."

"I heard of a feller who died BECAUSE he was wearing a seat belt! Big Auto just wants to sell more seat belts!"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28