BEST Summer 16u Tourneys

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 31, 2018
Allen TX
What are some of your favorite or must-do tourneys each summer? Looking for 16u recommendations. Team is based in Texas and will travel. Focused on high-level competition and College coaches. Experience can also be factored in.

Jun 8, 2016
Great field absolutely hellacious conditions. Over 100 degrees every year we’ve been absolutely no shade. Parking is miles and miles away or maybe just feels like it. I’ll be so so happy when I never have to go back there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stay in the upper Midwest or go to SoCal in June, July or Aug if you don’t want hot 🤷🏽‍♂️ Or you could just stay in your AC at the hotel (since you are not actually playing..) and not watch but I have a feeling you would turn into a pumpkin if you did that..

Aug 5, 2022
Stay in the upper Midwest or go to SoCal in June, July or Aug if you don’t want hot Or you could just stay in your AC at the hotel (since you are not actually playing..) and not watch but I have a feeling you would turn into a pumpkin if you did that..

I keep trying to force my husband to do KC but somehow it’s me every year lol

Jun 8, 2016
I keep trying to force my husband to do KC but somehow it’s me every year lol

You must be getting unlucky because KC in June isn't that bad usually, I would guess mid-80's would be average. July and Aug, yes.

Jun 8, 2016
Top Club in Oklahoma at the end of June is typically good although this year with that new Colorado tournament it will be somewhat diminished.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Stay away from Atlanta Legacy in early July. Not only is it sweltering, but it rains every day we go. This summer, my girls were both in the event, and between them had 12 games "guaranteed." Of those 12 games, we played 3 for one team and 5 for the other. Every other team down there went through the same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12