Best quality Glove for 14yr small hands?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
I've heard from older players in my DD's organization that the Akadema gloves are great, but I haven't pulled the trigger to get my DD one yet.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
My Worth Liberty is great. it is a little heavy, though.

Nokona is good.

Vinci is great.

I hear good things about Rawlings Heart of the Hide.

But, many companies make baseball gloves first and softball gloves second. You would need to see the pocket of the glove to know if it is going to work for your DD.

By the way, which pocket does she like? I prefer the open H, type one. I don't know what it is called.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
My Worth Liberty is great. it is a little heavy, though.

Nokona is good.

Vinci is great.

I hear good things about Rawlings Heart of the Hide.

But, many companies make baseball gloves first and softball gloves second. You would need to see the pocket of the glove to know if it is going to work for your DD.

By the way, which pocket does she like? I prefer the open H, type one. I don't know what it is called.

She has not said anything about pocket types. DD currently has is a 2yr Wilson $50.00 glove that is way to soft and flimsy. To much give on a ball not in the pocket for her small hands.

Last edited:
May 28, 2008
She has not said anything about pocket types. DD currently has is a 2yr Wilson $50.00 glove that is way to soft and flimsy. To much give on a ball not in the pocket for her small hands.

then the Liberty will serve her well. DD has had it for 2 seasons and still holds it shape. Like anything take care of it oil and that sort of thing.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
My 14U DD is a middle infielder also and loves the Worth Liberty Advanced. She uses the 11.75 inch glove. She's had it for 2 years and it's still in great shape. We bought a neoprene sleeve called a Glove Locker that she uses every time she puts it away. It's easy to put on, so she always does it and it formed a perfect pocket for her.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee