Best Practice Pitching Softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2011
FL
13 YO DD and I need new bucket of pitching practice softballs. I need a little schooling as there are too many choices and too little grey matter to make heads or tails.

Thanks

Oct 23, 2009
Los Angeles
13 YO DD and I need new bucket of pitching practice softballs. I need a little schooling as there are too many choices and too little grey matter to make heads or tails.

Thanks

I've always liked my pitchers to be practicing with the same ball as the one they will primarily use in the game. Our 14U use the 12" Worth Dream Seam ball and they pitch with that one in practice as much as they can since its the one they will use in the games. As a general rule, I would also have your team use the same type of ball in practice for hitting, fielding, etc.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I really like the fastpitch Evil Ball. www.evilsprts.com. It is ASA certified and my students seem to prefer the seams over some other balls. I have used their practice balls that come with a black line down the center, too. That really helps with spin.

Last edited:

Apr 19, 2010
I've got 2 dozen dudley thunder heats used for batting practice with my dd for less than one season that I would sell you for 60.00 plus shipping, they've got good seams and are good for throwing and pitching. They are in prettygood shape if I don't sell em we will keep using them. joey308w@yahoo.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45