Best of 12U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
A couple of weeks ago we played in a tournament and it had flooded for a week straight. That morning it rained all the way to the tournament (2 hour drive). We played the first game that morning and we took pregame, our SS came over to me and said, coach I think they left the sprinklers on to long. She was serious.

The next tournament we were playing at 1;00 am and a fire truck and two police cars came screaming by and the same girl said, coach are they having a parade at the end of the tournament.

Got to love them!

Jun 8, 2016
A couple of weeks ago we played in a tournament and it had flooded for a week straight. That morning it rained all the way to the tournament (2 hour drive). We played the first game that morning and we took pregame, our SS came over to me and said, coach I think they left the sprinklers on to long. She was serious.

The next tournament we were playing at 1;00 am and a fire truck and two police cars came screaming by and the same girl said, coach are they having a parade at the end of the tournament.

Got to love them!

She wouldn't be related to this guy by any chance, would she?
80305230.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28