Best catching camp?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
What is the best catching clinic to watch for? Is it still Jay Weavers catching camp? Any others to put on our list?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Thumbs up to NECC. Are they even doing road shows anymore? DD went to road show camp in middle school that set the foundation for the rest of career. After that we had her go to Former College Catcher for Catching and Hitting lessons to reinforce good habits.

Nov 15, 2019
Thumbs up to NECC. Are they even doing road shows anymore? DD went to road show camp in middle school that set the foundation for the rest of career. After that we had her go to Former College Catcher for Catching and Hitting lessons to reinforce good habits.

I believe NECC did do road camps last year.

DD currently takes catching lessons from a college player and they're great, just thought it would be good to get another perspective. How often does your DD go to catching lessons?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I believe NECC did do road camps last year.

DD currently takes catching lessons from a college player and they're great, just thought it would be good to get another perspective. How often does your DD go to catching lessons?

My DD works with her catching instructor (Janelle Lindvall - Oregon, USWNT, NPF) about once a month. I'd like it to be more often, but it's a bit of a drive (1 hour+).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802