Best Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Just wondering other's opinions on best bat model(year) of the brands below;

Xeno
LXT
CF series

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Of those three bats, DD picks the 20 LXT -9 followed by the 17 LXT. Funny thing is, her -9 LXT weighs exactly the same as her 20 Ghost (24.8)-10. Yet her CF Insane -9 weighs 25.6. Tough to compare apples to apples

Last edited:
May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
DD swung a Xeno for years and then a Ghost. Moved to a Mizuno PC this year and loves it. Don't disregard Mizuno.

I wouldn't disregard any high end bats. Your DD gets a feel to what they like and hear. Whatever works best for her! Up here in ND we don't get to see many Demo days, so its buy them and try them. I have a big strong girl and I keep buying her end loads, and she likes heavier balanced bats haha. hits the ball hard with all of them it seems, so I don't think the bat has that much to do with it lol

Jun 22, 2019
2019 LXT & 2020 Ghost appears to be the most popular with good hitters around here, but like many have said before...there are many good bats but feel/swing weight/MOI will all contribute to the hitters preference.

All of the good bats can send a ball over the fence or hit lazy grounders to an infielder.

While goofing around after practice my daughter hit the ball out with 4 bats (balanced) in about 15 pitches...then picked up a CF end loaded bat and couldn’t hit the ball out of the infield after hitting a whole bucket. Her friend who owns the bat took one pitch with the same bat and hit it out. What did I learn...preference and feel matter.

May 12, 2016
My DD has a 2016 Xeno as a backup..........I think it's better than her LXT and Ghost!
Ghosts seems to be the most popular and I see a lot of girls having success with it. Weird thing is we chose to ship our bats (My DD has a Ghost and PC) and equipment via shipping company instead of carrying on plane with us. This forced my DD to use her sisters older Xeno (2015) for a couple of games. She hit the ball harder with that bat than she did all year. I was so surprised, the end cap is coming off it and it's been sitting through some really cold Canada winters in the garage and it's still a beast in my DD's hands. Go figure!

Apr 28, 2019
Ghosts seems to be the most popular and I see a lot of girls having success with it. Weird thing is we chose to ship our bats (My DD has a Ghost and PC) and equipment via shipping company instead of carrying on plane with us. This forced my DD to use her sisters older Xeno (2015) for a couple of games. She hit the ball harder with that bat than she did all year. I was so surprised, the end cap is coming off it and it's been sitting through some really cold Canada winters in the garage and it's still a beast in my DD's hands. Go figure!
Hard to beat Xeno’s & LXT’s for durability & consistency.
I’m picking-up a 2020 Ghost tomorrow and really hope it’s as good as advertised.
The seller is trying to get me to take a 2020 Prism but just not sold on Denarini’s. Tough to turn down the price he’s asking.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478