BB / A$$ Release

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RayR

Last edited:
R

RayR

The BB/A$$ is adjustability on top of adjustabilty on top of adjustibility.

The release of BB/A$$ is controllable - you release it when you want to swing.

The release of it is directional so you can lengthen/shorten the swing as needed

The release of it create a deeper swing path so you have the barrel in the hitting zone longer.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Thanks Ray. I have terrible cell service right now. Just glancing through your posts, I THINK we are creating the same thing. If I have a solid rear leg, like the Cutch set up gifs, and do what you are saying. I get the same coil around my leg feeling.

Later I should have some wifi.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
So of that whole post you got stuck on that 1 line and blew it up?
Did you see anything positive in it? Lets start there and try to work forward.
Most models are flawed in 1 way or another making it easy to focus on the negative and using it to advance your own agenda.
In the spirit of progress does anyone see or feel what ray has laid out above?
Do you see or feel part of it?

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
The BB/A$$ is adjustability on top of adjustabilty on top of adjustibility. YES and why on top of 3 times?

The release of BB/A$$ is controllable - you release it when you want to swing. Agreed

The release of it is directional so you can lengthen/shorten the swing as needed needs more explaination

The release of it create a deeper swing path so you have the barrel in the hitting zone longer.Agreed

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Agree TJ. Ray was bringing some nice positive energy and some fresh ideas. He took a lot of time mapping it out and trying to make it comprehensive. I would have liked to have seen him continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45