Batting tee

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Tom

Mar 13, 2014
Texas
Have used the GTee for multiple seasons and multiple teams. Has had the crap beaten out of it and still going strong. Like that it disassembles flat easily to fit in bag or trunk of car.
https://thegtee.com/

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2014
Tanner tee! I've had the same one for three years. Thousands of balls have been hit off of it by t-ball kids to adults with no change in function. I cannot say enough good things about the Tanner.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Tanner is good. I used those for several years and they are still in good shape.

The new Jugs tee (which is similar to the Tanner) has also been very durable. One advantage of the Jugs over the Tanner (so far) is that the rubber cone at the top keeps its strength if it gets bent in cold weather. Sometimes with the Tanners the ball wouldn't stay on until the rubber fully warmed up and regained its shape.

The other good/bad thing about the Jugs tee is the heavy base. Good because it's really hard to knock over even with an aggressive swing. Bad because it's heavier to carry around.

JUGS Sports | NEW JUGS T

Jan 29, 2016
Thanks for all the advice. I ordered a Tanner today. Should be here tomorrow since the retailer is only about 50 miles away. Free next day shipping total came to 86 bucks. Thanks again I am looking forward to not having to buy $25 rubber tee every year now.

Jan 31, 2014
North Carolina
If you want to weight your new Tanner, a 5 or 10 pound dumbbell weight should be more than enough; thread the pipe through it so it sets on the base. I've done this, but really haven't found it necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood