Batting gloves - recommendation?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2021
Motocross gloves...by far. You can find tons of colors, lots of stores have discounts where they are 10-15 bucks...up to 20 bucks
if you want early discount gloves not on super discount yet...hahaha.

They are durable as heck. I use 3m spray to hit, only reason I have to get rid of them every few months is the severe
buildup on them. If I didn't use that, they would last forever. Never rip or tear. Sometimes I throw away just to go to a new color
because im bored with the current pair :)

Only thing to make sure when buying, very few, but some come with no Velcro wrist closures...I hate that. So make sure
it says Velcro wrist closure. Moose, Fox, Fly, Oneal, Thor, Answer I have worn, all gtg. Only brand that sucked was Troy Lee Designs.

You should ck these out. www.truletic.com

Apr 28, 2019
We have had good luck with Evoshield, & Slugger top shelf batting gloves. Also high end Rawlings are good as well.
I look for gloves that have extra material/padding on the palm. They wear better and last longer. Not all top gloves have the extra material.
The Evo’s go for $60 but I get them for $15 on EBay. The Slugger Prime go for $40 but I get them for $10-12 on EBay. The Rawlings go for $45 but we got some at SC Rawlings Outlet for $15 I believe.
I would stay away from UA, Mizuno, Nike, & Easton. They just don’t last very long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom