Batting Average?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2018
It is not up to us. It is your child / team. count your stats however you want. FWIW, my team kept friendlies in GC just like anything else.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
YES! YES! YES! People look at me like I'm crazy* when I break out my impression of this ...

And I almost peed my pants when Ted Lasso did it.

Just tonight I got on my youngest daughter because she was upset at my pizza seelction. Pizza. We talkin' about pizza. Not a burger. Not a steak, no, no, no. Pizza.

*I may be.
In fairness, pizza selection is very important in my household...

May 27, 2022
Can scrimmage games count towards batting average? There were umpires there but it was just a scrimmage.
For personal score keeping, maybe; I’d count home runs in your career total. But for end of season awards and such, NO.

What if they put your DD in a brand new position on defense (cuz it’s a scrimmage and they just wanted to see how she looked there) and she proceeded to make three errors, should that count too?

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Unless you're using some kind of modified rules that makes it less than a game (like setting up different situations), I don't really understand travel teams calling a game against another team with umpires a scrimmage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802