Bats bats bats lol

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2019
The Ghost? No. It's available 30"-34", drop 10.
The thing is that my DD is barely gonn play 10u . Reason I got there the Demarini was cause it was lighther then the ghost but yesterday was using the xenon which is as equivalent as the ghost in weight, I was looking into Easton website and they only make it on 30/20 oz drop 10(shortest) or 21.. I think it would be a little heavy for her

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I swing a 2020 Ghost and I absolutely love it. It's a great bat. I also swing a 2019 DeMarini Carbon Candy and a 2020 Mizuno Power Carbon. My Ghost and Carbon Candy are in 34/24 and my Power Carbon is in a 33/24

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
All rite blame the autocorrect on my phone Xeno... there

I have a love-hate relationship with autocorrect on my phone some days too. There are days where I love it because my thumbs mess up on what letter I want even though I'm holding the phone with one of those pop disc thingies you can get at Walmart. Then there are days when I know I typed the right thing in and it autocorrects to something different. Sometimes putting me in an awkward and embarrassing situation. Although, autocorrect has made me laugh sometimes as well.

Jun 8, 2016
Im still stuck on this extended warranty thing...hahahaha.

You get a warranty from the factory...what kind of place was this?
What percentage of bats do you think are sold to buyers whose kid is still moving up in length/weight every year and/or doesn't hit the ball hard enough to actually break a bat? Probably pretty large so if the 5 free bats doesn't including a change in length/weight they probably don't lose out too much if at all..I am sure they have some people with an actuarial background working for them..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee