Bats bats bats lol

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
With insurance, you get reimbursed the loss.

Again, would just like to read the warranty...that's all (never seen this). At retail, of course they are making more right away.
Maybe hoping the bats don't break and they make out good. One break they are even in very good shape.
They give you a new bat and they can send in the broken one and get a new NR back and sell it. So actually, they
still do very well. After one, gets dicey...maybe that's the risk they take, hoping many don't go more than one break.

Jun 8, 2016
With insurance, you get reimbursed the loss.

Again, would just like to read the warranty...that's all. At retail, of course they are making more right away.
Maybe hoping the bats don't break and they make out good. One break they are even in very good shape.
They give you a new bat and they can send in the broken one and get a new NR back and sell it. So actually, they
still do very well. After one, gets dicey...maybe that's the risk they take, hoping many don't go more than one break.
Ok I should have said not much different than insurance in the sense that you can calculate a risk..

Like I said, I would guess a good portion of bats sold are to kids who are either not breaking bats or are moving up in size every year so if the 5 free bats doesn't include a change in size then they will probably be fine. Other than my DD, there hasn't been one broken bat on her (now 12U) team in the 2 years she has played with them...

Oct 4, 2018
The thing is that my DD is barely gonn play 10u . Reason I got there the Demarini was cause it was lighther then the ghost but yesterday was using the xenon which is as equivalent as the ghost in weight, I was looking into Easton website and they only make it on 30/20 oz drop 10(shortest) or 21.. I think it would be a little heavy for her

Thing is, most bats that say they are 21 ounces aren't 21 ounces. They are 20.8 or 21.4 or 21.6. So you could have two bats that say 21 ounces on them and have one be heavier than the other.

Check the top thread in this forum -- BAT DATABASE

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478