Batch of ADVs coming in next week

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
We bought the Blue Ghost from you during the Summer of 2018, and DD is still hitting it in college. BUT I know it has to be close to it's failure point. Decisions, Decisions!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
We bought the Blue Ghost from you during the Summer of 2018, and DD is still hitting it in college. BUT I know it has to be close to it's failure point. Decisions, Decisions!
Go for it. I Did the same thing for mine. She uses the '18 at practice and the Advance in games...at least she would if the NCAA is going to play this year. Needless to say, she takes it out for an occasional spin now and then and she simply loves it as much as she did the '18 when it was shiny and new.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2016
How is the balance on this bat in comparison to the ghost single stamp bats?

One thing I noticed is they are heavy. It seems like the Ghost bats are like the rest of us and put on a little weight each year.

Mar 8, 2016
DD normally swings a demarini and hated the ghost. She likes the ghost adv and feels like it suits her swing better. To her it feels more balanced. YMMV

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

May 2, 2019
I just got my 32/21 dual stamp warranty replacement and it weighs 22.6 oz. They do seem to be a bit on the hefty side.

Oct 4, 2018

I thought I was being all smart getting my older DD a Blue Ghost a few months ago. She could use it in school ball, and the tournaments her travel coach is planning on playing.

Well of course the travel coach just signed up for all USSSA tournaments this fall. Big winner? Core. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478