Batbusters/Prodigy?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2020
We're hearing rumors around Colorado that Batbusters has sold to Prodigy, but I can't see anything on the inter webs about it. I know they are both SoCal based, so I wondered if it was true, and if it was true if it was national. Anyone heard anything?

Apr 26, 2015
There is a post on the Batbusters Colorado Facebook page on June 30th that discusses this: here it is:

Coaches, Parents and Players –

It is with great excitement and anticipation of the future that we announce the launch of Easton Futures Fastpitch, a merger of Prodigy Easton Softball and Sandlot Softball for the formation of a next generation softball organization.

Easton Futures Fastpitch will manage over 70 teams in multiple states with the program’s Colorado locations being in Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock.

We will build a best-in-class operating process that provides the customer experience our families desire and the autonomy coaches expect to manage the team. This will include enhancement to team payment programs, facility reservation tools for player training, additional indoor and outdoor facilities, along with many other enhancements.

The brands of Prodigy Easton Fastpitch and Colorado Batbusters will continue to be part of the organization and maintain their current operations. The program elements of each brand will remain consistent to deliver the value each brand has built and represents. Each brand of teams will continue to operate with the Boards of Directors currently in place with a new company Board of Directors connecting the brands. All program planning will maintain the essence of each brand.

The new organization will maintain both indoor training facilities with teams being allocated practice time based on age and location to manage the team requirements and program experience.

As part of the merger, Chris Silvaggi will assume responsibility for the daily operations of the organization. Pat Racanelli and Chad Warne will serve on the Board of Directors and be responsible for program strategy and planning, tournament management, national relationship management and facilities expansion and construction.

The next generation of programs offered by Easton Futures Fastpitch will begin operations in July 2020 with many more plans to be announced in the near future.

We look forward to seeing everyone at our facilities and events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 20, 2020
Ok, thanks. I wonder how long they’ll keep separate brands around here.

Its interesting because I’ve always thought of Prodigy as faith-based — bible verses on their jerseys — and I’ve never gotten that vibe from Sandlot. Should be an interesting merge to watch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse