Bat Weight Database

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2018
Did you actually look at the list of bats in this thread???

To answer your question no. I don’t read through 250 pages, I look at the actual data base at the top which didn’t have a 2023 ghost double barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
To answer your question no. I don’t read through 250 pages, I look at the actual data base at the top which didn’t have a 2023 ghost double barrel.

That is what I meant, the database, and if you look at most of the Ghosts they are at least an oz over so you being outraged enough to send it back seems silly..Even if they do send a new one the odds of it being sticker weight are slim to none..

Apr 7, 2018
That is what I meant, the database, and if you look at most of the Ghosts they are at least an oz over so you being outraged enough to send it back seems silly..

Not outraged. Didn’t intend to insult the integrity of the group over a bat my kid didn’t like. Next time I will post the weight and leave it that.

Jun 8, 2016
Not outraged. Didn’t intend to insult the integrity of the group over a bat my kid didn’t like. Next time I will post the weight and leave it that.

Insulted is a bit strong..amused would be more accurate.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Had dozens and dozens of bats including eastons along the way. This one feels heavier than I recall other ghosts. The one oz “feels” much heavier than one oz. DD is 15. 5’9 150 and says her lxt 33/23 feels much lighter.

Given the same length bat (say a 33”), a Ghost will always be heavier than a LXT!

The LXT is a perfectly balanced bat, a better comparison would be a Xeno vs. a Ghost. And in my experience a Ghost is still gonna have a heavier more end loaded feel….hey, it’s a Easton!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Given the same length bat (say a 33”), a Ghost will always be heavier than a LXT!

The LXT is a perfectly balanced bat, a better comparison would be a Xeno vs. a Ghost. And in my experience a Ghost is still gonna have a heavier more end loaded feel….hey, it’s a Easton!
Come on AD...did you see some of the threads with Xenos being 1.5-2 over sticker...haha. Xenos have
always been worse. I know they were bad for many years when I had them and could weigh.
The LXT isnt even on sticker like a Demar or Mizuno will be.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Any Easton can weigh from .6 to about 1.2 over. Now there are fliers in there like there
are with any bat. Might get a unual light one or overly heavy (probably a drop11).
But its been that way for a loooong time. You can ask for another, but its not gonna help. They
dont sit around and weigh bats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802