Bat Weight Database

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
I did a pretty decent amount of them...found them to be about .5 to 1.1 over sticker. Found more of the 23oz 2Legits to be more over sticker than the 21, 22 or 24

Thats wrapper on

Ya DD is saying the same thing. Compared to her CF6 she said it feels "heavy". BUT not too heavy as she is still regaining her swing-strength post last years injured season. DD feels that by the time August time comes around and she joins her new college team that she will be "worked into" the 2Legit. (of course it helps when her other recruits in her class mention they are liking the 2Legit too) :D

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
There is really nothing not to like about the 2Legit performance (was that a double negative?)...and given a little time to work out some issues here and there as remember, it was a brand new everything for Worth, it will be a very competitive bat in the FP market for some time to come.

I just feel bad for FP players that have to deal with the weight differences. There is nothing the
manufacturers can do about it, but makes things rough on them.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
So Eric...are you keeping a list of every bat and its weight being pm'd to you so you can redo the weight average?

If I get a duplicate bat with a different weight, I'm indicating an AW range. So far, I think I've only received 2 duplicates, and 1 was identical to what was already posted.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
So most of these bats have only had 1 weight given?

Yes. Most people don't have multiples of the same bat. This list hasn't been active for very long.

EDIT: I just got a big list from LearningEveryDay. I'll get them added as soon as I can.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just curious...not meaning anything from it. Just that this is a huge project, I hope you have time...haha

Another thing is I hope people are weighing with somewhat accurate stuff

May 24, 2013
So Cal
LAS - Yours have been added to the list. Thanks! :)

I would prefer if people would PM me their contributions to keep the thread from becoming just mess of random bat weight postings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802