Bat Weight Database

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2018
2023 Ghost double barrel
33/23 - weighed in a full oz heavy. 24 oz

It’s being sent back tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Years back we had a 31" that weighed 25oz. Man when it was squared up..... 💪 Infielders got one step only!
It's still a bat with great pop. The problem is most girls can't handle the weight and stiffness of the bat. To this day, my daughter measured her highest exit velocity with her 33-24 Rocketech, which was probably closer to 26.5 ounces. But she didn't like the bat.

I have a few dedicated customers who love them, but they're mostly big, strong girls.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
It's still a bat with great pop. The problem is most girls can't handle the weight and stiffness of the bat. To this day, my daughter measured her highest exit velocity with her 33-24 Rocketech, which was probably closer to 26.5 ounces. But she didn't like the bat.

I have a few dedicated customers who love them, but they're mostly big, strong girls.
The 18U team I helped assist this past Fall, one Saturday morning practice I showed up with my 33" RT, the other two female coaches were old school, when I whipped that baby out one of them yelled to the girls....."watch your teeth ladies, Johnny's hitting infield today!!"

Man those two coaches were crazy fun, they went after each other like two stupid teenage boys, no filter, and didn't care who heard what, I excused myself out of the dugout several times with a red face!

Apr 7, 2018
Over an ounce?? You do realize it's an Easton, right?

Man you would have had a hard time back during the Rocketech / Stealth / Synergy days!

Had dozens and dozens of bats including eastons along the way. This one feels heavier than I recall other ghosts. The one oz “feels” much heavier than one oz. DD is 15. 5’9 150 and says her lxt 33/23 feels much lighter.

Jun 8, 2016
Had dozens and dozens of bats including eastons along the way. This one feels heavier than I recall other ghosts. The one oz “feels” much heavier than one oz. DD is 15. 5’9 150 and says her lxt 33/23 feels much lighter.

Did you actually look at the list of bats in this thread??? 😂

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28