Bat Help!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Warranty question... If you replace the purchased bat grip with a different one, would that influence the warranty of it. I wouldn't think so but wanted to check before I did anything. It would be a Demarini bat. Thanks in advance.
No. In fact I often take the grip off before I send it back so I can use it on a training bat etc.

May 4, 2020
So my daughter is 5'0 about 95lbs, she is a gap to gap type hitter, but does have some pop. I am looking at getting a new bat for Xmas and have focused on the 2021 Demarini CF either 30in or 31in -11/-10 or the 2020 CF version. What are the differences, is it really going to be worth the extra cash to get the newest version? She is currently swinging the Bustos 30in -13, it is very easy for her to swing but the ball seems to die off of even very solid contact. Just looking for any ideas or advice, on models and which drop would probably be best. Thanks in Advance.

31” drop 11 is the right bat size for your DD in a Demarini. The Demarini drop 11’s barrel’s are about an inch longer than their drip 10’s. Giving your hitter more surface area to connect with the ball. At younger ages that’s exactly what you want.
It helps to know your bats. As an example Easton bats in drop 11’s have shorter barrel’s than drop 10’s. So no advantage in surface area and probably not much of a weight difference. So I would recommend the drop 10 in an Easton bat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478