Bat Deal Questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 28, 2019
MB thanks for the advice. I'll take under consideration. I do look for deals on bats. This Xeno that's getting returned cost me $131 new. The new PC I got was about $80 more. Got a blue ghost for $199 all new and presumed to have a warranty.

Apr 28, 2019
I def should have specified my comment better. The garbage was referring to the scammers on ebay that
rip people off without caring about the people they do it to, def not that you cant find deals on there or that you shouldn't
use it as a source. Hell, I bought 3 used old metal bats off there last month for a metal bat league. But personally, I wouldnt
buy new bats from there if you want warranties...the receipt thing is so huge and I have dealt with people texting me asking me what they can do because warranty declined them. Not a great feeling telling someone who innocently bought from one of those
scammers that there isn't anything to do except beg the manufacturer and hope they care.

And honestly, I cant demo bats I don't have either. I cant pull bats off a shelf to send away. AND, I def cant send to
people I don't know...if that losses a customer, it is what it is. I cant take the chance for them to come out of my pocket.
So the few I do get once in a while, go to people that I do know, and people that can hit with a ton of girls in a short time.
I figured as a dealer you got a fair shake on demo bats. Never expected you to take a bat off the rack and use as a demo.
I saw previous posts where you had many demo’s used and unused for sale. I figured it was a service you provided. No worries.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Not hurt. Surprised by foolish unnecessary unwarranted swipes.
As texasheat pointed out earlier, it probably could have been handled differently........but please don’t play little Miss innocent here, you’ve foolishly “swiped” plenty of guys here, and a lot in a very short period of time! And THAT’S why guys here are so trigger happy towards you!

Apr 28, 2019
MB thanks for the advice. I'll take under consideration. I do look for deals on bats. This Xeno that's getting returned cost me $131 new. The new PC I got was about $80 more. Got a blue ghost for $199 all new and presumed to have a warranty.
Good prices. It’s a lot about timing. Recently saw 19 Xeno go for $117 & 2020 Quatro Pro sold for $116. Both NIW.
Of course not what I’m looking for but sweet deals.

Apr 28, 2019
As texasheat pointed out earlier, it probably could have been handled differently........but please don’t play little Miss innocent here, you’ve foolishly “swiped” plenty of guys here, and a lot in a very short period of time! And THAT’S why guys here are so trigger happy towards you!
Let’s get it straight AD. I only push back when pushed. If people refrain from foolish/premature comments when they don’t have all the facts we would all benefit.
I don’t claim to know it all just trying to be helpful to people that are going through what I went through in the past/present.
There are a few helpful vets on here and a few vet know it all’s who like to contradict what anybody says.
Having said that I’m not the one seeking attention with corny/hokie posts.
Would prefer to keep it low key but if somebody wants to poke the bear and spew garbage and misinformation then by all means “Lets get it on” and then move on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478