Bat Advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2022
DD is a junior. For the last couple of years has swung the now discontinued demarini FNX 33/23. Her college team is a LS team and after this summer when the ink is dry on her NLI we would like to have her start getting used to a LS of some kind. Any thoughts on lxt vs xeno. I’ve read on this forum that the xeno has a stiffer connection more like the FNX. She can’t really verbalize what it is she likes about the FNX vs other bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
DD is a junior. For the last couple of years has swung the now discontinued demarini FNX 33/23. Her college team is a LS team and after this summer when the ink is dry on her NLI we would like to have her start getting used to a LS of some kind. Any thoughts on lxt vs xeno. I’ve read on this forum that the xeno has a stiffer connection more like the FNX. She can’t really verbalize what it is she likes about the FNX vs other bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She would be correct. The Xeno would be more like the FNX than the LXT would be. The LXT is a great bat, but the stiffer feel of the Xeno would be more in line with what she's used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802