Bat advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2019
This LXT has been a fantastic upgrade. DD is squaring up the ball consistently and hitting the ball way harder. I doubted all the hype about top shelf bats but am now a believer. That Vendetta it seems was dead out of the wrapper and never came to life. 3 other girls on DDs team are getting similar results with their 2019 Vendettas. Guess the lesson here is you sometimes just gotta put a bat in your DDs hands and see what she can do with it instead of assuming she is too small to move up a size!

Oct 26, 2019
This LXT has been a fantastic upgrade. DD is squaring up the ball consistently and hitting the ball way harder. I doubted all the hype about top shelf bats but am now a believer. That Vendetta it seems was dead out of the wrapper and never came to life. 3 other girls on DDs team are getting similar results with their 2019 Vendettas. Guess the lesson here is you sometimes just gotta put a bat in your DDs hands and see what she can do with it instead of assuming she is too small to move up a size!
That has been my experience with the vendetta. I think they sell a lot of them to parents who are buying them as their kids first “real bat” and don’t know the difference - which is night and day to the top bats IMO.

May 4, 2020
It’s about proper mechanics and the right bat!!! The right bat makes a huge difference.