Baseball Express 30% off sale..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Argh... The glove posts for the past oh, year or so (thanks @ANNASDAD ), finally got to me. I got an email from baseball express and used their SEASON30 coupon to get a rawlings HoH 11.5 that was already on sale for 30% off! It was a close decision between the Pro Preferred and the HoH in 314 pattern. I know that some won't like the fancy schmancy colors, but I thought I'd take a chance on the synthetic material on the back to see how it works wieight wise. My daily is a Nokona X2 12".

pro3142cshcf.png

Anyway, for those that might be interested, just a heads up on the coupon!

May 10, 2019
Argh... The glove posts for the past oh, year or so (thanks @ANNASDAD ), finally got to me. I got an email from baseball express and used their SEASON30 coupon to get a rawlings HoH 11.5 that was already on sale for 30% off! It was a close decision between the Pro Preferred and the HoH in 314 pattern. I know that some won't like the fancy schmancy colors, but I thought I'd take a chance on the synthetic material on the back to see how it works wieight wise. My daily is a Nokona X2 12".

pro3142cshcf.png

Anyway, for those that might be interested, just a heads up on the coupon!
SWEET!!!! Thank you for the heads up on the coupon.

Apr 30, 2018
Have you had a chance to play catch with it yet? I'm starting the break in on mine and love it so far. One thing I have noticed is it is a loud glove. It gives of a very sharp crack when you catch it just right. Is that particular to this glove or all HOH and does it diminish over time? Doesn't really matter to me, but my DD (10yo) loves the sound as it sound like she has a cannon for an arm, LOL!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Looks like the exact same pattern to, but I got a 12.25".
Well, they’re both Rawlings, and they’re both ball gloves Lol, those two patterns are nothing alike! I’m messing with you, congratulations on the NP7, it’s a fantastic softball infield pattern, for a guy, not too well suited for a girl.

Cool that Rawlings are selling these now, they’ve always been super rare, custom or pro-issue only!

I’ve got one of the SBF full Horween NP7 exclusives, leather is incredible, laces were disappointing, re-laced the web and fingertips in some crazy stiff tan lace that completely transformed the way it felt!
30A2E089-E0EC-44FB-9024-149F4EF4309D.jpeg

Apr 30, 2018
LOL! I don't know what I was thinking saying they looked the same! Must have been posting late at night again.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Have you had a chance to play catch with it yet? I'm starting the break in on mine and love it so far. One thing I have noticed is it is a loud glove. It gives of a very sharp crack when you catch it just right. Is that particular to this glove or all HOH and does it diminish over time? Doesn't really matter to me, but my DD (10yo) loves the sound as it sound like she has a cannon for an arm, LOL!
Just know that camel leather and those camel laces will get really soft real quick, I’d pull those camel laces out tonight and replace them with tan Tanners lace.....tomorrow! ;)

Seriously, the camel laces are notorious for getting really soft and stretched very quickly!

Apr 30, 2018
I need to relace the wrist to a tighter setting anyway. I'm reasonable skilled with my hands and tools. Is relacing the glove something I should even attempt or send it to a professional?

Apr 30, 2018
I need to relace the wrist to a tighter setting anyway. I'm reasonable skilled with my hands and tools. Is relacing the glove something I should even attempt or send it to a professional?

Absolutely you can do it.. Just take plenty of pictures before you start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28