barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

2br02b

Trabant swing
Jul 25, 2017
200.gif

You should......
tumblr_pcdql03vqm1usf292o1_400.gifv

tumblr_p21ziaSi2L1usf292o1_400.gifv

So your one original thought in the last few years has been to take a swipe at someone's kid? Good job!

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
So your one original thought in the last few years has been to take a swipe at someone's kid? Good job!
Yep he went there.. we may insult each other.. or try to rattle each others chains on occasion.. but insulting our kids is well below the belt, pathetic and disgusting. Furthermore those videos are no longer available to the public

May 12, 2016
Julray

Did you focus on rotation a lot? Or did she just try to rotate herself?
She worked her rear off... 100 % effort all the time. I wasn’t a good instructor because I really didn’t have time to get to get more involved to help her out. So what you see is a hybrid of me trying to help her and misdirection by hitting coaches. BTW I made mistakes along the way as well. Regardless of her swing imperfections, she played top ball here in Canada, named MVP at the provincials, MVP at the nationals in a game against one the best teams in Canada, hit over .400 at the Nationals and her team finished 4th in the nation. There was no quit in the kid, she tried so hard... and that’s why it bothers me so much to have some rear insult her on a forum on the internet. Do we encourage this kind of thing on DSP? My DD is done with the game, I posted many videos on here asking for help in the past... not for some loser to be using it against me in an argument, disrespecting and insulting her. Seriously I’m right here, you want to be a tough guy over the internet, come at me.. leave my DD out of it.

Sorry Shawn, i am not 100% sure what you mean by rotation.. can you please elaborate.

Feb 25, 2020
She worked her rear off... 100 % effort all the time. I wasn’t a good instructor because I really didn’t have time to get to get more involved to help her out. So what you see is a hybrid of me trying to help her and misdirection by hitting coaches. BTW I made mistakes along the way as well. Regardless of her swing imperfections, she played top ball here in Canada, named MVP at the provincials, MVP at the nationals in a game against one the best teams in Canada, hit over .400 at the Nationals and her team finished 4th in the nation. There was no quit in the kid, she tried so hard... and that’s why it bothers me so much to have some rear insult her on a forum on the internet. Do we encourage this kind of thing on DSP? My DD is done with the game, I posted many videos on here asking for help in the past... not for some loser to be using it against me in an argument, disrespecting and insulting her. Seriously I’m right here, you want to be a tough guy over the internet, come at me.. leave my DD out of it.

Sorry Shawn, i am not 100% sure what you mean by rotation.. can you please elaborate.

Sounds like she got the best out of her softball experience. Be proud. Hope my kid does half that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28