barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I see the content in Judy's post as well.. Which some of us have been talking about for 5 years now.. It works great on a Tee or hr derby..

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Change the angle of the dry swing and one can see the swing down to....

MASQCEL.gif

7WXRPTr.gif

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I see the content in Judy's post as well.. Which some of us have been talking about for 5 years now.. It works great on a Tee or hr derby..

One question and one point...

Question: Although I have been following the discussion on twitter, I must have missed part of it. Why is he referred to as "Judy"? Is that his nickname?

Point: When he speaks about his views, I understand what he has to say. But when he speaks of TM's views he is completely misrepresenting him. That is a childish tactic in my opinion. It would be like me making the comment that TDS wants his students to take a chair into the batter's box to swing. You use it as a drill, and I think it is a solid drill by the way. But I would be completely misrepresenting you in the process. That isn't right, and I wouldn't do that. If he feels he needs to misrepresent TM with his post, it just proves to me that he considers his position to be weak.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
One question and one point...

Question: Although I have been following the discussion on twitter, I must have missed part of it. Why is he referred to as "Judy"? Is that his nickname?

No idea (guessing Punch and Judy)

Point: When he speaks about his views, I understand what he has to say. But when he speaks of TM's views he is completely misrepresenting him. That is a childish tactic in my opinion. It would be like me making the comment that TDS wants his students to take a chair into the batter's box to swing. You use it as a drill, and I think it is a solid drill by the way. But I would be completely misrepresenting you in the process. That isn't right, and I wouldn't do that. If he feels he needs to misrepresent TM with his post, it just proves to me that he considers his position to be weak.

I think Judy is pointing out the holes in the TM theory.. None of his students match his claims both in video and results.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think Judy is pointing out the holes in the TM theory.. None of his students match his claims both in video and results.

If that is his plan, I think it would work better if he wasn't misrepresenting TM in the process. To me lying is not a great way to prove a point.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Fair enough. For those of trying to help our children, can you name a few instructors whose students (who were not already professionals when they started working with them) have matched the greats in both video and results so we can go and follow them on twitter.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
If that is his plan, I think it would work better if he wasn't misrepresenting TM in the process. To me lying is not a great way to prove a point.

FP26, the lying and misrepresenting goes both ways. None of TM's students videos match his claims..

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Fair enough. For those of trying to help our children, can you name a few instructors whose students (who were not already professionals when they started working with them) have matched the greats in both video and results so we can go and follow them on twitter.

When I find one on twitter I will let you know...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802