barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
So, one of two things is happening in this video. Either this is a parody, or this poor gentleman is clueless. That seems to be common. When someone doesn't understand something, instead of trying to learn, they just try to brush it off, and then look silly in the process. Poor guy...
He and Rich have been arguing on twitter for months and neither of them is capable of taking the high road.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yep, when the best hitters in the world say down to, people just brush it off instead of trying to learn and then look silly in the process.

Curious who you are addressing this to since I never made that comment. Of course I welcome you to prove it. I will wait. Thank you.

Jun 8, 2016
Same comment to you. Prove where I have done what you are stating. Please.
Heck, TM himself said the pros swing down. The issue that some people are having I guess is that he also said they didn't know HOW they were doing it even though others on here have agreed that other things need to be done in order for their swing down to turn into their game swing....Without the pros also explaining the other parts of their swing which are needed I think it is fair to say that many are unaware of the intricacies involved. I don't see why that is viewed as blasphemy by some..

Edit: and it wouldn't be so much of an issue if it wasn't TM that was saying it...They can deny that all they want, I won't believe it.

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
Curious who you are addressing this to since I never made that comment. Of course I welcome you to prove it. I will wait. Thank you.
Well there are a lot people ... but the man himself would be my first choice since he knows better than the best hitters in the world. He’s constantly saying they don’t know what they are talking about, and his way is the only way.

I shouldn’t have to tell you anyway, it’s pretty obvious who Think they know better then best pro hitters

Reactions: TDS
Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well there are a lot people ... but the man himself would be my first choice since he knows better than the best hitters in the world. He’s constantly saying they don’t know what they are talking about, and his way is the only way.

I shouldn’t have to tell you anyway, it’s pretty obvious who Think they know better then best pro hitters

I am on record several times stating that I dont agree with some of his methods. But I also dont agree with others stooping to his level. If someone wants to prove they are better, acting just like him isnt the way to do it.

Jun 8, 2016
I wouldn't say better but countering the other spam that has become a daily thing and apparently accepted behavior.
Are you saying it is spam because it is being posted without comment? There is hitting instruction contained in the linked tweets, right? You might not like the instruction, and he has admitted he is trying to get under some people's skin, but the fact remains the tweets have hitting instruction contained in them which are relevant to the thread topic. That isn't spam, at least not in the normal definition of the word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812