barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Just because one(or maybe others) may not agree doesn't mean it may not have 'content' for another.
Yes, your intention is always to contribute to the discussion, never to cause chaos.. what is it you said previously, post something so you can sit behind you keyboard and laugh. Anyway, I'm out, I guess some people do enjoy that kind of thing.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
You're a new member, but I'm sure you will determine pretty quickly who is worth reading and who should be ignored. I did the same thing when I joined in 2013. At that point in time, there were three members that I followed closely; @rdbass , @FiveFrameSwing, and @redhotcoach . I didn't agree with everything they said, but each of their posts was worth reading. There were others as well, but these were the main ones I followed back then. Two of them no longer post here. At least I have not seen either post here in a long time...

I miss redhotcoach and FFS. I learned a ton from both of them. FFS irritated me more than a few times, but I still learned a lot from him.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania

So, one of two things is happening in this video. Either this is a parody, or this poor gentleman is clueless. That seems to be common. When someone doesn't understand something, instead of trying to learn, they just try to brush it off, and then look silly in the process. Poor guy...

May 12, 2016
So, one of two things is happening in this video. Either this is a parody, or this poor gentleman is clueless. That seems to be common. When someone doesn't understand something, instead of trying to learn, they just try to brush it off, and then look silly in the process. Poor guy...
Yep, when the best hitters in the world say down to, people just brush it off instead of trying to learn and then look silly in the process.

Reactions: TDS

TDS

Mar 11, 2010

Spam goes both ways.. Although this guy has played in the bigs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802