barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
When I first joined this forum there were several posters I respected. Most of that group is no longer around. He is one of the few still here.
I didn’t peg you for respecting the shirt disturbers. Look at that rdb, I just gave you a compliment lol

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I read/watch all of the stuff he posts. Hes like the drudge of TM news.

You're a new member, but I'm sure you will determine pretty quickly who is worth reading and who should be ignored. I did the same thing when I joined in 2013. At that point in time, there were three members that I followed closely; @rdbass , @FiveFrameSwing, and @redhotcoach . I didn't agree with everything they said, but each of their posts was worth reading. There were others as well, but these were the main ones I followed back then. Two of them no longer post here. At least I have not seen either post here in a long time...

Jun 8, 2016
Depends on your definition of content. IMO, many posts have 0 content. Some people love chaos, derailment etc. Are you one of those people, yes or no?
My definition of a post with content is if the post is related to the topic of the thread. For example our last few posts in this thread have had zero content...and yes I will admit that many of my posts can be defined as zero content posts :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478