barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Here's a PUSH swing:
Nat.gif

Jun 8, 2016
I posted my dd for a very long time. So, I guess that gives me the right now to be critical. What are the other rules? If I haven't posted her swing for some time, do I lose the ability to be critical of TM? When you say he has hitters, is there some type of criteria that makes them "his hitters?" For example if someone was already an All American and had won an NCAA Home Run hitting contest, and was a first round draft pick, does that person become successful only after TM met them? Back in the day, pretty much every person critical of TM posted their dd's swing with many of them leaving TM and his theories after being a part of his website. Were those still his hitters? What about the mlb player who failed after trying his stuff and being in his camp?

Its ok, I'm a hater. For those who haven't posted your child's swing, be careful. If you do, your dd's swing might end up on a website and be critiqued negatively by those of ill repute. ;)
If you are going to give me crap at least have to cajones to quote me.

I am not a TM "follower" my only point was whatever theory he is espousing to people can see what the results are. I get it, he was an rear with you, time to get over it. Your DD did great and appears to be doing well post-softball. You should be proud, as I am sure you are. No use wasting your energy still harboring anger towards him.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
pattar, I'm guessing that was 'aimed' at me......that's why I post TM gifs/twitters because it gets a rise out of some. It keeps this thread moving along and it helps me laugh. I'm at the point in my life I don't care(I do for the newer posters) My DD's career and her teammates is over by a virus....Don't hate...someone my say some thing that might help......who knows......

Jun 8, 2016
pattar, I'm guessing that was 'aimed' at me......that's why I post TM gifs/twitters because it gets a rise out of some. It keeps this thread moving along and it helps me laugh. I'm at the point in my life I don't care(I do for the newer posters) My DD's career and her teammates is over by a virus....Don't hate...someone my say some thing that might help......who knows......
Nah...I think my balding skull was the target, which is fine..just quote me when you are trying to rip me a new one.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
This is a brutal quality video, but what frame does she start her push ?

egMkJ62.gif

I'm more interested in your honest thoughts about this swing. How/why it does/does not fit your theory. Just trying to determine the differences in our thoughts. Personally I am not a fan of this particular swing. If I remember correctly there was a more recent one posted that looked better but I dont have a copy of it.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I would like to se a few more swings before commenting.. don't know the pitch or were adjustments made. Her movement (this swing) makes sense if the pitch is way in on her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802