Barnhill lit up by Bama

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 8, 2019
I am so glad i dont have to see her anymore!
Maybe the hop and replant will go back to being illegal.
I was pissed that Delaney Gourley had to play behind her.

Feb 15, 2017
ESPN needs a new person to fawn over incessantly and present her as bigger than the game itself like they did with Barnhill.

I speak for myslef but I rather hear about all the teams and players for them than the continual diatribe and her and Florida.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2010
Woooooow. This is a nasty, nasty topic.

The utter hatred for KB is something that is unprecedented. What went wrong in people’s lives that they need to hate on a woman in her early 20s?

Yes she leaps. Blame the NCAA for not changing the rules and the umpires for not calling it.

But she’s now legal. Which shows how stupid the rule is. Kelly was taught this way so when she’s play for Team USA she would be fine.

I would be crushed for any player who went out the way she did.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Woooooow. This is a nasty, nasty topic.

The utter hatred for KB is something that is unprecedented. What went wrong in people’s lives that they need to hate on a woman in her early 20s?

Yes she leaps. Blame the NCAA for not changing the rules and the umpires for not calling it.

But she’s now legal. Which shows how stupid the rule is. Kelly was taught this way so when she’s play for Team USA she would be fine.

I would be crushed for any player who went out the way she did.

There is more to it than the fact that she leaps on every pitch. She leaps, gains a significant advantage and has been given a lifelong pass to do so since Middle School. In the few times that she has been held accountable to pitch within the rules she is a shadow of when she leaps. By any definition she is a fraud. The NCAA, ESPN, Florida, and all those who look the other way while fawning over her are complicit. Good riddance and hopefully now that she is gone the NCAA will not let it happen again. But not holding my breath.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802