Backstop Camera Mount (Budget-Friendly Version)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Different than the official fence clip by not costing a ridiculous $80. Can't believe anyone actually spends that much on $4 worth of parts.

I'll start this off with a Rickey Bobby "with all due respect", as to not sound rude: I don't make a habit of talking up or down any of our competition (it is a big market and we don't mind sharing). With that said, it is one thing to build something yourself with "$4 worth of parts". It's another thing to take on the responsibility and liability of taking a product to market: overhead, liability, supply chain, and inventory. All of these are just an example of things that have to be built into the price of a product. I get your point, but there is a pretty high cost of running these kinds of businesses.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Different than the official fence clip by not costing a ridiculous $80. Can't believe anyone actually spends that much on $4 worth of parts.

Keep in mind that the cost of a manufactured product is not just the cost of the parts, and both the Fence Clip and LynkSpyder don't use off-the-shelf parts that anyone can go pick up at their local hardware store, or order on Amazon. The labor of machining, finishing, and assembling isn't insignificant. IMO, the Fence Clip and LynkSpyder are really good products - both well-designed and well-built. Whether or not the cost it worth it is up to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802