Backpack bat bags

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2019
Clemmons, NC
Thanks for all the feedback. I think our team has narrowed down the decision to Demarini VooDoo Rebirth, Easton Walk-off IV and maybe the Louisville PWR Stick Pack. After reading all the comments, I think we're on solid ground with the Demarini and the Easton. I like the Easton and thought having the helmet stored on the outside should give a lot of room on the interior. Plus I agree with Towny9, the outer flap looks awesome to place the embroidery.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Looking to replace current backpack bat bag with a new one. Looking at a few different makes and models and wanted to get feedback and thoughts on the different bags out there. Looking at DeMarini voodoo rebirth but don't know much about the bag. Any suggestions on bags or bags to stay away from?

I just bought a Voodoo Rebirth for myself a couple weeks ago. I love it, but I don't need to put a helmet in there. I think it would be too small if I did.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Thanks for all the feedback. I think our team has narrowed down the decision to Demarini VooDoo Rebirth, Easton Walk-off IV and maybe the Louisville PWR Stick Pack. After reading all the comments, I think we're on solid ground with the Demarini and the Easton. I like the Easton and thought having the helmet stored on the outside should give a lot of room on the interior. Plus I agree with Towny9, the outer flap looks awesome to place the embroidery.
It is. Our team colors last year were royal blue, charcoal and neon green. I ordered the royal blue/charcoal walkoff IV's and had the player's number and last name embroidered there in neon green. Looked really nice.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
I just bought a Voodoo Rebirth for myself a couple weeks ago. I love it, but I don't need to put a helmet in there. I think it would be too small if I did.

My kids have always used the Voodoo Rebirth bags and have no issue fitting their gear. Now I will say that my daughter doesnt put her cleats in her bag bc she hangs them on her bats.

In her bag we have her helmet, mask, two gloves, a few softballs, and a can of bug spray. The small front pouch has her batting gloves and a bag of hair ties. Oh and you cant forget all the empty water/gatorade bottles haha.
Looking to replace current backpack bat bag with a new one. Looking at a few different makes and models and wanted to get feedback and thoughts on the different bags out there. Looking at DeMarini voodoo rebirth but don't know much about the bag. Any suggestions on bags or bags to stay away from?

My kids have always used the Voodoo Rebirth bags and have no issue fitting their gear. Now I will say that my daughter doesnt put her cleats in her bag bc she hangs them on her bats. In her bag we have her helmet, mask, two gloves, a few softballs, and a can of bug spray. The small front pouch has her batting gloves and a bag of hair ties. Oh and you cant forget all the 1/2 filled water/gatorade bottles haha.

All in all I think the Voodoo Rebirth and the Walkoff IV are around the same size and I know I've had teams happy with both. Now if you want to jump up in price Demarini did come out with the Voodoo XL which is a bit bigger.
Voodoo Rebirth: 13"W x 12" D x 20.5" H
Voodoo Rebirth XL: 12.5” W x 13.25” D x 22.50” H
Easton Walkoff IV: 14" W x 9.5" D x 20" H

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
My kids have always used the Voodoo Rebirth bags and have no issue fitting their gear. Now I will say that my daughter doesnt put her cleats in her bag bc she hangs them on her bats.

In her bag we have her helmet, mask, two gloves, a few softballs, and a can of bug spray. The small front pouch has her batting gloves and a bag of hair ties. Oh and you cant forget all the empty water/gatorade bottles haha.

Yeah, I think the Rebirth is either helmet OR cleats. Would be hard to fit both unless you have very little else.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478