Backpack bat bags

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2019
Clemmons, NC
Looking to replace current backpack bat bag with a new one. Looking at a few different makes and models and wanted to get feedback and thoughts on the different bags out there. Looking at DeMarini voodoo rebirth but don't know much about the bag. Any suggestions on bags or bags to stay away from?

Feb 14, 2019
Looking to replace current backpack bat bag with a new one. Looking at a few different makes and models and wanted to get feedback and thoughts on the different bags out there. Looking at DeMarini voodoo rebirth but don't know much about the bag. Any suggestions on bags or bags to stay away from?
We used them for a few years and had no issues. Some players we had thought they were a little small, but we could fit everything DD needed and more in there.

Jun 19, 2016
Most of the backpacks are kind of small. Been thinking about buying DD First Baseman's mitt but I am not sure of there is enough room.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Diamond makes the best backpack bat bag we’ve used. And like Strike just said, Anna looked like Paratrooper! Everyone used to rag her about it like.....if it starts raining, Anna has a nice dry place she can get inside of!

But, it was a great bag!

Oct 26, 2019
My daughter has the Easton version where the helmet fits on the outside of the bag in its own compartment which makes for a lot more room inside the bag for other stuff

Jul 2, 2013
DD's travel team is an Adidas team and they will be carrying a smaller one with the helmet on the outside like the Easton one @Towny9 mentioned.

She's had this Rip-it bag for the last year or two and loves it:

Aug 18, 2018
My DD loves the easton walk off iv backpack. She hated the mizuno og 5. In all honesty the mizuno was really small, lacked helmet holder area, barely fit two gloves and fielder mask, let alone cleats in the bag also. I'll also say the mizuno was very floppy when hung on fence. The easton bag holds everything, gloves, cleats, fielding mask, small towel and keeps the helmet stored nicely and has no issues when hung on fence.

Can't attest to other bags. Good luck.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I've purchased most of the above at one time or another for my team. The Boombahs are big but that translates into too heavy and bulky IMO. Diamond and the Adidas are pretty much the same as Boombah and I've found the Voodoo to be too small. Last year I purchased the Easton Walk-off IV. I think they were the perfect middle ground between the 2 extremes. Great storage, access and room inside the bag and the helmet has it's own little storage pocket on the outside. I'll be ordering more of them for this year's team since the girls liked them so much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802